1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Babbage ever constructed
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Final Fantasy Unlimited
4. Without looking at the clock, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Few hours ago looking at the sky with a telescope.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A weird woman.
9. What are you wearing?
Black T and workout slacks Not sure WTH they are
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes and it was amusing
11. When did you last laugh?
Few minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures, Mirror, Shelves with statues.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw a drink dissipate in the cold.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a Thunderbird and possibly a tablet.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
No nothing you want to know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Probably change genetics into easily changeable thing
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Better than Obama and could care less.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Most likely Italy or Sweden.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Nothing just getting to see him is enough.
25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
None that will.
Listening to: Indestructible- Disturbed
Reading: Haunted land - Unclean
Watching: South Park
Playing: Fallout New Vegas